home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Mod Mix Monday #197

 via
I love this kitchen! Isn't that green cabinet fun? Talk about a one of a kind kitchen!
It's just so quaint and pretty. 

So I'm back with Mod Mix Monday...very late...but better late than never...I suppose.
And there were soooo many good things in the last Mod Mix Monday that I have lots of faves.
Here we go!
 Look at the color in this outdoor table scape from Pam at Everyday Living!
 Jamie of So Much Better with Age shared a cute sign she has hanging in her 
shall I say elegant laundry room. 
Wow! I love this room.
Vickie at Ranger 911 shared some changes in her living room.
 Darrielle of DD's Cottage shared some pretty vignettes from around her house...
but this was by far the prettiest. 
Her dog lounging in the living room.
 Angie of Postcards from the Ridge shared her dining room and the blue touches in the living room.
This room makes me SMILE just like the pillow says.
 Summer flowers from Jan at Just Jan Blog
Cecilia of My Thrift Store Addiction took a risk and painted her stove the prettiest shade 
of green and it was a huge success!
She was inspired by the vintage looking stoves made by Big Chill that cost over $5000.
I have drooled over those stoves myself. I'll be anxious to hear how this paint job holds up.

Join me in this week's Mod Mix Monday!
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

12 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features...I specially love the tablescape and green hutch!
Thank you so much for hosting dear Nita.
Have a lovely week.
FABBY

Ricki Treleaven said...

I really do love unfitted kitchens. The green cabinet is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Thank you Nita for hosting another party. I am thrilled to be featured with the other wonderful blog posts!

Pam Richardson said...

Oh Nita, thank you for featuring my tablescape on the patio! I love them all! Thank for hosting this fun party!

Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Welcome back, Nita! That green shelf can come to my kitchen any time! And Everyday Living's garden setting is breathtaking! Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting MMM once again. Happy week!
Vickie

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

It looks wonderful, all that hard work really paid off!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Hi Nita!

What gorgeous features, breathtaking and inspiring!
Joining in today and I thank you oodles for hosting!
Jemma

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for hosting!! Wonderful features!!

Hugs,
Deb

donna baker said...

Oh, that green cabinet.

Ann Marie said...

Lovely features, Nita. The vibrant tablescape, Darrielle's dog, the summer flowers. Thanks for hosting the party. Ann Marie at Iris Abbey www.irisabbey.com

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you Nita for hosting a great party! Jo

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Nita! Thanks so much for featuring my oven! I plan to do a follow up at some point to chronicle how the paint job endures ;) Blessings, Cecilia