home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, August 18, 2014

Mod Mix Monday #163

 via
I'm in love with this mod pod of a bed.
Isn't it different? Love it mixed with the wallpaper too.

Here's my favorites from last week's party....
 Darling dining room chairs redone by Cecilia of My Thrift Store Addiction.
She covered the seats with a table cloth.
 Angela of Number Fifty Three painted a mid century dresser a big color.
 Martha of Martha Leone Design painted a couple of french provincial pieces 
in gray and white making for a bold graphic statement. 
Joanna of A Squirrel's Diary shared her dress up tea for all her friends.
A tea with hats is always good. 
Darrielle of D.D.'s Cottage and Design took and old ugly grungy desk and turned it into
a wonderful grungy desk! 
Look at Darrielle's cute little green cottage table for her breakfast nook!
Love the color mixed with all those pillows. 
And finally....Patti of Old Things New painted an old dining room table in a fabulous color.
I adore this style of table and especially adore it in this color.

Share your Mod Mix's in this week's party below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the painted green tables showing up! Thanks for hosting, Nita. Now what is the topic of your novel? Are you going for a murder mystery? Romance? A Tell All book about the secrets of the bloggers?!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nita for including my dresser in the collection this week!

Mary said...

Hi Nita, those are some pretty features, I especially love the mid century modern piece.Thanks for the party and have a blessed week, Mary

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

What wonderful features! Really enjoyed reading about them!

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting :) I finally remembered to link up, it's a miracle! xoxo

Crystelle Boutique said...

I love starting the week with your fun party..... Hope you have a fabulous week!! :)
xox, Crystelle
CrystelleBoutique

Unknown said...

Wow those features are really awesome this week. Have a sensational week, and thanks for hosting a phenomenal party.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Nita! I love that wall paper!Thanks so much for featuring my chairs and for hosting another fun party!

DD's Cottage said...

Thanks for the party Nita and the features of my table and desk. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods and the job search is going well!

Georgia Milton said...

Love that chair with the birds on it, it's so cute :)
All featured designs this week are very beautiful!
Home cleaners Fulham