home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, August 11, 2014

Mod Mix Monday #162

 via
A lovely summer room....
Who would think an orange velvet sofa could be so soothing.
I love all the colors in this room.
You can just feel the summer breeze coming through the patio door.

So many of you have done wonderful things this summer at your houses.
I have done nothing as I was busy working.
Working is so over rated. It really is.

Let's take a look a my favorites from last week's Mod Mix Monday....
 Laurel of The North End Loft revealed her bathroom redo.
Isn't it pretty? 
 and works perfectly with her bedroom.
 Revi of Revisionary Life added aqua touches all over her living room to great effect.
Victoria of Trois Petite Filles turned an antique foot board into this very french love seat.
Tres chic!
 Mary of Orphans with Makeup painted a little cabinet lime green.
Wow! What a punch of color for the room.
 Anne of Design Dreams by Anne showed off her new kitchen.
I couldn't help but include her cat!
 Janet of Rosemary-Thyme shared her recipe for a summer tart.
Isn't this scrumptious looking? Love every bit of this.
 Mimi's Vintage Charm is shown off in her redecorated master bedroom.
Luann of Lovely Livings showed off her porch.

Share your Mod Mix's in this week's party below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.


13 comments:

DD's Cottage said...

Great Party Nita and features!

Unknown said...

Great features Nita! Thanks for hosting!

ANNE said...

Thanks so much for the feature Nita! (and Max thanks you too!)

xox

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting, Nita! Have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Laurel Stephens said...

Oh, Nita, thank you so much for featuring my new rooms. I'm so glad you're enjoying the little things again, and I hope you have a good week.

LuAnn said...

Thank you for the feature Nita and for hosting this week! It's wonderful and such a honor to be featured!

Unknown said...

Working is SO overrated! Thank you Nita for another inspiring party. Blessings to you dear lady,
Patti

Unknown said...

I love your kitchen. I think marble is too expensive, but so beautiful and also elegant.
Kitchen Décor

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Hope you are well, Nita! I am sure all the pups are giving you lots of love. Thank you for featuring our daybed.

Cindi Myers said...

Yep, totally over-rated but since I have mouths to feed, I guess I better not quit.
You really have some amazing picks!
I wish they would come to my house and do their magic!

Revi said...

Thanks so much for featuring my aqua changes, Nita. :)

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Great features, each and every one! I would never have chosen that lime green paint for the cupboard, but I absolutely love it! Thanks for hosting, Nita.