home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, March 10, 2014

Mod Mix Monday #143

 via
blue, blue, blue and blue

Really the whole things he is blue and gold. The gold of the rattan chairs, the gold frame
and the gold wood tone of the chipped table.
It's the bits of gold that make the blue that much more special.
Love it all.

Lots of blue in last week's Mod Mix Monday. Here are my favorites....
 Mary of Orphans with MakeUp painted the inside of of a china cabinet 
with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
Isn't it pretty with all the white dishes inside?
 Janet of Rosemary-Thyme created this pretty tablescape.
Oh...I love the colors used here. Perfect for a Spring Tea!
 Melanie of Lost and Found made over this french chair. I love that she painted the frame a french blue
and then did the upholstery in a modern floral.
Such a happy chair!
 Angela of Number Fifty Three used a stencil to paint this fantastic wall treatment 
in her hallway. It's so whimsical but classic at the same time.
Love it very much.
Natalie of Sette Design painted her old vinyl floor in a lovely shade of Kiwi.
I'm really into painted floors these days and her's is a big improvement over what was there.
I really like the color of it with the color of the walls.
 Jamie of So Much Better with Age showed off her attractive kitchen.
It seems very very nice to me but she'd planning of renovating.
I can't wait to see what she does to make it even better!
 Penny of Penny's Vintage Home has a new greenhouse and this new potting bench. 
Isn't it creative? It's made of odds and ends. 
I'll be anxious to see how this evolves over the spring and summer. 
How fun!

Share your Mod Mix's in this week's party below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

26 comments:

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Hi Nita! I love the features and I'm off to check what seems like an amazing kitchen for more inspiration!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Nita, I love the features and the inspiration photo this week. I loved last week's, too! I need to start a board on Pinterest for Mod Mix Monday!

Thanks for hosting. I've been avoiding the house as much as possible, but I finally decided to complete this project.

xo,
RJ

Cindi Myers said...

Wow. I think this might be the best Mod Mix Monday yet!
I LOVE everything!
I'm off to visit their blogs!
Thanks!
xoxo

Number Fifty-Three said...

Thank you so much for featuring my stenciled hallway!

Have a fantastic week!

Mindie Hilton said...

Thank you for hosting!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Fabulous features this week, Nita! I already see a bunch I want to visit from the new links. Thanks for hosting again!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Nita, thank you so much for hosting such a great party... Cathy

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thanks for the party, Nita! Love the mouth-watering blues! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Thanks so much for hosting, Nita!
Your features are beautiful!
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Kim said...

Hey Nita! I told you I needed that kitchen post and I am now done my mini-maxi makeover on my back kitchen. Linked it up. Thanks for the inspiration!
Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

Abby said...

Beautiful features!!
Thank you for hosting Mod Mix Monday,
happy monday. :)

Susan Freeman said...

Thanks for a great party Nita!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Goodmorning Nita! Thanks for featuring my potting table this week...hugs, Penny

Sette Design said...

Nita THANKS so much for featuring Sette Design - what a surprise. I must say you had me just giggling about your review of the Oscars dresses. I do love a woman who will speaks her mind.
Un bacio from Italy
Natalie

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Hello and happy Monday. What a sweet surprise to find my spring tablescape featured this week. That is wonderful. There is so much talent each week. I would have a hard time choosing. I do appreciate it. Thank you for hosting.

Janet

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks, always, for hosting Nita. Such wonderful features and link ups this week. Have a great week.
Joy

Revi said...

Nita, I LOVE your party. Thanks for hosting!
-Revi

Cottage and Broome said...

Nita, don't you love Penny's greenhouse? I must admit I have green house envy! Thanks for hosting, Laura

Unknown said...

Hi Nita!! Thanks for another fun party, have a wonderful week- xo

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

So many lovely refreshing looking features.
Thanks for the party.
Hope you have a lovely week.
Denise

Crystelle Boutique said...

Fun party! I see lots of inspirational ideas....!!!
Happy St. Patties!! :)
x Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful ideas! I love the penny tile in So Much Better with Age's kitchen. Thanks for hosting the linky. I always get great ideas here.

Unknown said...

So happy to have been featured amongst so many great projects. Thank you so much. Have a great week.

Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your gracious hosting. It's always delightful to see what you are featuring and the new links of creative ideas. Have a great week. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Thank you so much for featuring My Kitchen Style! Have a great week ;)
Hugs,
Jamie

Melanie, LostandFoundDecor.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my chair makeover! I love all the blue at this party :) Have a great week!