home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, August 26, 2013

Mod Mix Monday #116

I love everything about this entry way. 
Starting with that wonderful wood door, the chest, rug and the group of green vases.
Love the color on the walls too. Yes, this seems pretty perfect to me.

Just love the feeling of this entry...and makes me want to rethink my whole house.
But then...every time I find a gorgeous photo on Pinterest or a blog it makes me want to 
rethink my whole house.

That's the good and bad of all the inspiration we see here every day.
It makes us want to change things all the time.

Without further ado...my favorites from last week's Mod Mix Monday.
Ann of Tarnished Royalty added a strand of pearls to a vintage clock.
Doesn't it make it special?
Interior Salvage took a $4 thrift store chair and turned it into the chair above!
Isn't it the best? I love every single thing about it. 
Danielle of Finding Pennies has transformed her house with paint. 
It now boasts this pretty blue front door and matching shutters. 
I love the color she chose.
Mimi of Mimi's Vintage Charm painted this table with it's pretty legs and now 
it's a knock out!
Love the shape of this table.
Cathey of Cathey with an E found an old pallet and turned it into a headboard.
I love how she added silhouettes of birds on a wire to it. 
She can remove the birds any time and change the look.
Pretty Tweet!

Share your new mixes below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

18 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Nita! Great features - the headboard was my favourite. Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Danielle said...

Nita, thank you so much for featuring our exterior painting. That blue just makes me so happy! x

Cathey said...

Thank you for featuring my pallet headboard! And thanks again for hosting this linky party! I have so much fun seeing what everyone created!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Nita, thank you for sharing that lovely entryway! I'm also crushing on Danielle's new exterior paint. Thanks for hosting. Have a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Hello and thank you for the party! I'm off to go check out all of the links! I love the headboard... That's my first "stop"! Have a great week - Julia

Rachel Paxton said...

Thanks for the party, Nita! Have a great week. :)

Rachel @ Maison de Pax

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

And I love the leather travelling bag!

Crystelle Boutique said...

What a fab party, my friend~ Thanks loads for hosting.... :)
Have a lovely Monday!!

hugs x Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

The Cottager said...

thanks so much for the compliments on my little table! great party... very glad to find your blog!

LivingVintage said...

So glad I found your blog. Thanks for hosting your party. I'll dive into your blog and check it out more thoroughly as soon as I can!

Tarnished Royalty said...

Hi Nita! Thank you for featuring my little clock, you made my day! So many pretty features, especially love Cathey's headboard. Have a wonderful week! ~Ann at Tarnished Royalty

Sonny G said...

Thank you Nita for your sweet comment on my porch and for inviting me to your party..
I'll look for the link to follow you so I'll be sure to be here next time.
thanks
Sonny

nfl jerseys cheap online said...

Good idea!


Cheap Denver Broncos Jerseys sale
http://www.nflsportsale.com/quality-denver-broncos-jerseys-guaranteed-c-1_11.html

Laurel Stephens said...

Wonderful features, Nita. I've been on the lookout for a guest room headboard, and the one you featured is adorable.

Cindi Myers said...

:D
I think that lately you have joined me on the dark side.
Or should I say White side?
A lot of your photos lately seem to be White and not as much Pastel as you previous leaned towards.
LOL! I LOVE White!
xoxo

ThrifterSisters said...

Hi Nita~

I found your blog today and was super exited to link up and join your party. Can't wait to catch up.

:-)

Erica

Maryann - Interior Salvage said...

Hello Nita,
Thanks so much for featuring my ticking chair! I'm sooo excited...What fun and such a great party. As soon as I put my feet up I'm browsing all of the great projects. Ahhh, the perfect way to end the day!