home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mod Mix Monday - Garden Edition

Mixing It Up on the Patio
I found this pretty patio at HomeGoods.com
A shopper loaded a photo of their own patio that included HomeGoods finds.
I'm guessing those aqua garden came from there. 
HomeGoods is finally coming to Oklahoma this fall in Norman.
I can not wait!

So, there was so much good stuff last week in Mod Mix Monday that I'm sharing here on 
Tuesday all the projects that were garden related.
Christine of Little Brags shared this potting bench that was given to her by a friend.
The friend had it sitting around their garage and not using it.
Well, Christine has put it too good use!
Fabiana of Ciao! Newport Beach gave us a tour of a secret garden
after becoming friendly with it's owner.
I can see why glimpses like these made her want to go in and see more!
Andrea of Opulent Cottage showed off her third potting bench.
That's right...she has three. This one came from a neighbor anxious to be rid of it.
What a lucky girl! It's the perfect addition to her little summer sitting spot in her garden.

I love seeing everyone's yards, don't you?
I should have a little outside project to share tomorrow.
Stay tuned.

Keep linking up your projects at yesterday's Mod Mix Monday post. 

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Pretty pretty. I love outdoor posts. :)

Ricki Treleaven said...

What lovely outdoor spaces, Nita! :D

Cindi Myers said...

Love this post!
Great picks.
I think I might drag my old workbench outside and make it a potting station!
(That first photo is a dream.)

Christine at Little Brags said...

Hi Nita, what a happy surprise to see my Potting Bench here...thanks soooo much!!! Muahhhh

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much for featuring Marion's Secret Garden. It's always a pleasure stopping by your blog!

xo

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Thanks for the feature :) I'm headed out there with my coffee right now!
xo, Andrea

katie@mydiyhabits said...

Thanks for inviting me to linky party! Love your style...my Ikea Hack is all linked up and I'll be partying regularly!