home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Easter is Early This Year

At Pier 1 - Now!
I told you we had some cute stuff in for Easter at Pier 1!
I don't normally think of brites as being Easter but they sure work here.
Orange, fuschia, yellow and lime green for Easter...throw a little red and turquoise in there too.
Love the bunches of carrots. Pier 1 has carried those for quite a few years.
I have some I bought several years ago.
Look at how great this bunch of carrots looks combined with a green cabbage rose!
I'm crazy for those new napkins and placemats.
Layers upon layers is what makes it so good.
The birdnest tops off the place settings.
Always lots of faux fruit available.
cute little salt and pepper shakers
I'm really into these little S & P bunnies with their carrot.

Easter is early this year....March 31.

I know we've Valentine's and St. Patty's to get through first...but all of this is so pretty
and I wanted you to see it now before it's all gone.

sharing at

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Nita! That certainly is eye candy on a cold winter's day! So glad we have this store in our town. I love the nest full of flowers... great inspiration.
melinda

Deb said...

I can't wait for Easter. It's my favorite time of year. Gorgeous items here.

Debby said...

Oh so cute. Loving those carrots and S and P shakers.

Stacey said...

How cute! You are the best advertiser for Pier One these days. I like it!

Connie said...

I wonder if Pier 1 realizes what a valued employee you are. They should give you a raise for bringing in business.

Dewena said...

I have got to get to Pier 1. I see some things I would love and even more that I'd like to give my sweet granddaughter!

Ricki Treleaven said...

How adorable! I love the carrots, and spring is my favorite time of year. :D Thanks for sharing all the Pier 1 cuteness, Nita. I hope your mom is feeling better everyday!

xo,
RJ

Olive said...

The colors are splendid Nita.

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

WOW! I love those bright colors so much for Easter! The pale Easter colors never have looked that good in my house, but these would just make me so happy. I want every single thing! I can't buy all of that but I am sure going to get creative and try to recreate it.
xo, Andrea
p.s. Just adore your mantel too!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
So pretty!! I am loving those carrots!!
I can see my Pier one from my front porch and could walk to it if I was physically able but my knee is a problem these days....

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE! I have got to go and check it all out! Love the combination of colors. I did a little arrangement with tulips in it today at home. Just needed something new on the table. Have a nice weekend.

Bring Pretty Back said...

I am going to go to Pier 1 this week to check all of these pretty things out!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin