home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall in the Garden

A Beautiful Mess
All photos by photographer Rachel Whiting for UK Country Living.
That photo above has stopped me in my tracks several times.
Makes me wish I'd never given away my willow chairs.
You don't think about turquoise being a fall color but it's the perfect backdrop 
for Autumn's oranges and yellows.
Such pretty styling.
A suitcase full of leaves.
A simple brilliant wreath.

More pretty things to see at http://www.rachelwhiting.co.uk

9 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh just my style. I could be very at home in that garden.

Ricki Treleaven said...

Such beautiful photography. Thanks for sharing, Nita!

Cindi Myers said...

I love the turquoise.
:D
I'm wishing for Fall...
this morning was very cool out and I even put on a sweatshirt to run to the library!
Of course I had to change as soon as I got home but...
someday it will REALLY be FALL!!!!

vintage girl at heart said...

oh la la love the messy fall displays! tfs.

NanaDiana said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!! Each and every photo is gorgeous- xo Diana

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beuatiful Fall pics full of inspiration!

Hugs,
Debbie

Amy Chalmers said...

I love the first shot too. I am like you, I give things away and then later I find a perfect thing to do with them...fall is not coming anytime soon to Boston, its going to beautiufl in the70s all week, after a rainy Sunday here.

Thoroughly Modern Me said...

Amazing fall colors. You have put me in the decorating spirit.

Anonymous said...

Have gone thru 2 doz blog entries today and yours; more than any others, captured my attention and caused me to really linger. Thank you! Cheryl, lifeisasweetdeal.