home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shabby Apple Winner

The winner is the author of a blog all about things like this -
happy cats
overly friendly frogs
bunnies on vacation
Aren't these delightful images?
All centered around waterscapes.

The winner is... no. 19
Jennifer Zuri
of 

I just had to share a few images from her blog which is all about adding water features to your landscape.
Thanks to everyone who participated. 
You can still get 10% off any Shabby Apple order through the end of April.
Just use the Shabby Apple button in my right hand margin and
use the code - modvintagelife10off - when you check out.

Have a great Weekend!

7 comments:

Aquascape Your Landscape said...

Wow! I can't believe I won!! Thank you so much. I recently found this wonderful world of connected blogs. Yours in particular has inspired me to do some work on my own home, which was built around 1875. Can't wait to wear my Spanish Steps dress!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! Such a beautiful dress! Xoxoxo

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Congrats to Jennifer and thanks for the link to her blog. Her photos are beautiful.

hugs
Sissie

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Congrats to Jennifer!!!

Cindi Myers said...

Congrats Jennifer!
I will definitely return to her blog again (once the weather finally warms up for good) for gardening ideas!

Karena said...

Nita congrats to Jennifer I love the waterscaping concept!

Come and enter my fashionable giveaway from The French Basketeer!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH WHAT A DELIGHT, NITA! Every photo is superb and gives my heart a chuckle and smile! HAPPY DAY DEAREST! Anita