home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Winner of CSN Gift Certificate....

Not sure that I am doing this correctly....I generated a widget that you can check to see if you were actually entered in the contest or not. I know the winner is correct...but not sure about how the widget is to display. But the winner is....

The Chick
{huge applause}

Yay! Erin, I can't believe you are going to be able to buy that lovely vintage style poster you wanted for your newly feminine abode.



I loved this poster when she included the link to show me what she would buy.

I need one for myself!

Ok, here is the widget.... for anyone who might want to double check it...I really am not sure how this thing works....I had to do it twice because the first winner was ... Helvetica!....Obviously I did something wrong because I don't have a follower named after a font. Craziness.

oops! I put in $40 on the generator but it is for $50.


Erin, I'll be sending your email address to CSN and they will email you the certificate.

You lucky Chick, you.




2 comments:

The Chick said...

YAY!! I'm so excited!! Thank you!

HollyM said...

That's a cool poster. Congrats to Erin; enjoy!